Developments in China and other emerging markets have led to a slowdown in global demand and financial market uncertainty. The key question for policymakers in the euro area in 2016 will be which of these forces gains the upper hand.
- danmarks bedste dating side Ringsted
- Berlin nette leute kennenlernen
- erotische dating Wuppertal
- casual dating vergleich Solingen
- Jake goldberg dating
- dating for par Frederikssund
- dating plattform Karlsruhe
Our ability to influence the world economy is limited. We can take the measures necessary to strengthen our economies and make them more resilient to global shocks.
At home, the recovery is proceeding, with consumption as the main driver.
That is being supported by our accommodative monetary policy, falling energy prices and a neutral fiscal policy.
Employment is rising, up by over 2 million people compared with the trough in 2013.
But in the world economy there is more uncertainty.